We checked out at 11:00, I popped a few bags of popcorn for the ride, and we were off. It was 75 degrees outside when we left Disney.
The ride home was fairly uneventful, aside from the fact that Piglet suddenly decided to potty in her pants not once, but twice and I finally broke down and put a Pull Up on her. The further west we drove, the colder it got. By the time we got home at 10:00, the temperature difference between that morning at Disney and that night at home was 20 degrees! It was just as cold at home as it had been the morning we left.
Overall it was a wonderful trip and if I could go back next week I would. Bear was a bit surprised by the fact that this "vacation" didn't involve any leisure days or sleeping in, but he seems to have enjoyed it all the same. I've already promised that the next trip we take to Disney will be a 2 week affair so that we have plenty of time to relax and Bear can fish and play golf, too.
Here are a few other pictures from the trip that were taken by Disney Photopass Photogs. I just got this disc in last week. Some of the pictures are worse than what I can do with my own camera, but some of those pictures I didn't get with my camera so I guess it all evens out.













No comments:
Post a Comment