Disclaimer

This is my blog, hence the name, "My Own Little Hiding Spot." This is where I'm free to write what I want about whatever I want. If you think I'm talking about you, you might be right. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. If what I say inspires you to have something you want to say about the subject, feel free to comment. Just do not use my blog as a place to start an argument with me over what I post. Again, it's my blog, if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's College?

Sunday night, Piglet & I were eating dinner with a Blue's Clues movie playing in the background. Suddenly a child's voice on the tv says, "What's college?" And Piglet turns to me and asks, "What's college?" Now how exactly do I explain college to a 2yr old?? So I gave her the simplest answer I could think of. "College is a BIG school. That's where Uncle Kameron is gonna go." And in response to this my 2 yr old said, "Oh..... I go to college, too."

She may only have shown an interest in college because she knew it would be fun if Kameron was going, but my little girl wanted to go to college. And that's all that matters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment