Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Let me introduce myself
So I'm a full time working mother of 1 beautiful little girl, let's call her.... Piglet. And I'm married to her daddy, we'll call him Bear. And we've got 3 insignificant goldfish, who probably haven't been fed in a few days, and a yellow lab, affectionately called Sissy. We're your typical Southern family. And by Southern I don't mean we come from Georgia or any of those other places people call "The Deep South" or just "The South." We come from the Real South- Louisiana. Where the friends are always warm and the beer is always cold (or in my case, the rum & pineapple juice!). And that's us in a nutshell. My plan in starting this blog is more or less to get things off my chest, speak my mind on certain issues, and share a few stories along the way. So here goes nothing......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!!! Now I can comment!! And hey! I'm the first! Do I get a special prize?
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogworld, Mother Hen!!! It's just as addictive as AM.