We were a little late getting there, but we made it. We had breakfast with Cinderella, Princess Aurora, Snow White, Princess Belle & Princess Jasmine. The food was 'ok'- nothing remarkable, but Piglet enjoyed the Princesses and the magic wand she got!



We finished breakfast around 10:00 and were off to ride some rides at the Magic Kingdom. Along the way we stopped at Ariel's Grotto.


When we were headed to park Piglet's stroller and get in line to ride the teacups, Tony was approached by a Disney Cast Member. The Cast Member asked if it would be okay for the White Rabbit to ride the teacups with Piglet. Ummmm, of course! We got to jump the line and immediately get on the teacups with White Rabbit.

Talk about a tight squeeze with 2 adults (Bear doesn't ride those sorts of things), a toddler & a White Rabbit in 1 teacup! After the teacups were over, Piglet got to be the 1st inl;ine for White Rabbits autograph.

From there we headed into Toon Town to do some more kiddie things. (I forgot to mention while we were at the Halloween Party Sunday night, we did all the adult rides we were interested in, so today was mostly about Piglet things.)
In Toon Town we decided to ride Goofy's Barnstormer, which is labeled as a kiddie-coaster. Let me just say WoW! Piglet & Tony rode in the front car with me sitting behind them

and the entire ride I was scared! Now I'm not a sissy, I LOVE roller coasters, but for being a "kiddie-coaster" this thing twisted and turned us and I was afraid Tony might not be holding onto Piglet as tight as I would have been. In the end we all survived and I think Piglet actually enjoyed it.
We stood in line at the Judge's Tent for about an hour waiting to see Tinkerbell & the other Fairies. This is the only line we stood in for characters, aside from Ariel, since we were having breakfast/dinner with the majority of the other ones Piglet was familiar with. I had my camera with me, but forgot to give it to the Photopass photogs. :( The entire time we were in line Piglet kept asking where Tinkerbell was but the minute we actually got to talk to Tink, Piglet wanted nothing to do with her!
From there we all headed to the Tomorrowland Speedway. Tony, Piglet & Bear were gonna drive the cars while I stood on the sidelines taking pictures.

(You see that darn nunu? Piglet had a very fond attachment to that thing while we were at Disney. I had to beg her to take it out of her mouth for most pictures, and sometimes begging didn't even work.)
We did a few other attractions at MK and then it was time for dinner at Crystal Palace with Pooh & Friends. Our reservation was at 7:20 pm. We got there at 7:30 and the restaurant was so far behind schedule, we had to wait for 45 mins to get our table! Due to this delay, we missed that night's Spectro Magic Parade (something I really wanted to see), we missed Tinkerbell flying from the Castle, and we caught the tail end of the 9:00 fireworks show. Dinner was good, though, and Piglet seemed to really enjoy meeting Pooh & friends.

Except Tigger, for some reason she refused to have a picture with him, so we made Bear do it instead.

When we walked out of MK we were just in time to see the Electric Water Parade- that's something I can always remember seeing when we took trips to Disney as kids. We always watched it from across the lake at Fort Wilderness, though.
Needless to say, Piglet fell asleep on the bus ride back to the hotel.

And that was our day.
Next up: Day 3 in Disney- Spending the day at Epcot, enjoying Epcot's Food & Wine Festival, and dinner with Princesses at the Princess Storybook Dinner at Akershus in Norway.

No comments:
Post a Comment