Grammy (my mom) bought Piglet a pink camouflage blanket, onesie & matching hat before she was born. Those are some of my favorite of Piglet's baby things. She wore the whole outfit for hospital pictures:
And after that, we didn't go far without that camo blanket.
When she wound up in the hospital for 4 of our 7 days in Pensacola, at 3 months old, she had the blanket:

It was her lovey at nap time:

I always knew exactly where that blanket was..... until recently.
The blanket managed to fall off the planet. And I'd noticed it was missing, but I was always too busy to stop and think about the last time I'd seen it, or to even search high & low to find it.
Last night it hit me. Piglet's beloved baby blanket had disappeared and I had to find it. I wasn't going to sleep until I did. I searched her closets (Yes, she has 2 1/2 closets), I searched boxes of old clothes, I searched bookcases & computer desks, I looked under the couch, in the playroom, behind the couch cushions, inside empty suitcases..... NOTHING.
I finally asked Bear if he could remember the last time he'd seen the blanket- of course, he couldn't. And he didn't understand my sudden need to find it, or why I had even thought about it in the first place, but he began searching, too. He checked every place I'd already looked, along with his truck, and he even called Grammy and his brother to see if they'd seen the blanket at their houses. Still no luck.
Defeated, I tried to put Piglet to bed while thinking about where the blanket could be....
Not long after we'd settled into bed, Bear came in with a HUGE grin on his face bearing none other than Piglet's blanket! He'd found it inside the bottom of his recliner!!
I've never been so happy to see a blanket as I was last night.
I still don't know exactly what made me think about that blanket last night. But I think the need to find it is a mom thing. Bear didn't understand because to him, that blanket is just that, a blanket. But to me, that blanket is a reminder of sweet, newborn innocence. And to Piglet, that blanket has been a shield from the cold, a teething tool, a peek a boo toy, and a comfort on bad days.
And when she's all grown up she'll be able to pull it out and say, "This was my first blanket, and I have so many memories with it..."

Awww, so glad you found it!
ReplyDeleteGlad you found it, that would have drove me nuts! What happend to piglet when she was in the hospital, she looked so calm....hope you do not mind me asking????
ReplyDeleteWe went to Pensacola when she was 3 months old. Got there on Sunday night around 11 pm and by Monday night at 11 she was running a temp over 101 so we took her to the ER. They couldn't figure out why she was running such a high temp, so they admitted her. And they never figured out what was wrong with her, but after 3 days of running high temps, on the 4th day she was fever free and we finaly got to go to the beach!
ReplyDeleteMy 2 older girls have security blankets and we NEVER leave home without them. They would be devastated if we lost them. I have spent so many nights looking for them around the house before bedtime..........because I just have to. I can't stand to see them cry for something they love so much.
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeleteHi, I got your Blog info. from acadiana.momslikeme.com. You posted an inquiry to my wife, JeanMenard about 'risk of suffocation' to a crib that we purchased from Baby Basics. Jean is probably not online at this time, so I thought I'd send you the info. It is a Simplicity Brand Drop Side Crib. You can find more about the recall by going to www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09260.html. It states in this U.S. consumer safety recall, for remedy: "Consumers should return the recalled crib to the place of purchase for a refund or store credit. SFCA Inc. of Reading, Pa. is working with retailers to carry out this recall program". Russell at Baby Basics has yet to own up to this recall and has not yet honored the refund that is mentioned. This is causing a great deal of chaos and we want people to be informed about the business-end of Baby Basics. The customer isn't always right, I guess.
Sincerely,
Mike Menard
menard_mp@yahoo.com